Just had a 15 minute argument with my father about my want to adopt kids when I’m older, instead of having them of my own accord.
1. I’m only 17. Why did we waste 15 minutes of both our lives talking about this?
2. MY decision.
3. His justification of “I want grandkids that look like you & me.” is bullshit.
4. The idea of pregnancy is sickening. I am not going through that.
5. With adoption, I’ll be giving a life to a child who was destined for a shitty life. How is that a problem?
6. He should love his grandkids if they’re blood related or not.